Did you know that every time a vehicle with fleet graphics is seen on the road, the company gains instant credibility? It’s true!
Every fleet should have graphics. According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression when compared to all other forms of advertising. Depending on your city and its population, an individual wrapped vehicle can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions every day. You can’t get that anywhere else!
In fact, there are numerous advantages to advertising your business with fleet wraps.
1. You gain instant recognition. When you show up in your customer’s driveway, they know who you are. Even better, their neighbors are also recognizing the vehicles doing business in their neighborhood.
2. People remember you. According to Smart Media, vehicle wrapping is 15 times better in boosting name recognition than all other types of advertising. Other studies suggest that fleet wraps have more impact than other types of outdoor media, such as digital signage and billboards.
3. Fleet graphics reach a local audience. Wherever you travel within your service territory, your business is being seen. So, you are continuously reaching your target market—just by driving around and conducting business as your normally would every day.
4. Fleet wraps reach a wider audience. Think about how many miles all of your fleet vehicles travel in a given month. That equates to an infinite, increased company awareness. You don’t have to wait for someone to pick up a magazine or newspaper, worry that your postcard becomes trash before it’s seen, or hope that someone views or hears your television or radio advertisement.
5. Goodbye zoning restrictions. Have you ever dealt with local zoning and municipal restrictions when planning for and installing permanent signage around your business? Then you know how cumbersome these restrictions can sometimes be. Fleet graphics come without local restrictions, so you are only limited by the size of your vehicle and your imagination.
6. Fleet graphics are cost effective. In most metropolitan and suburban areas, your fleet graphics will cost you approximately 35 cents per thousand impressions. Compare that number to $3.50 for billboards and $21 for many magazine ads—or more!
7. Fleet graphics advertising lasts longer. Installing fleet wraps is a one-time investment that continues to pay off, unlike other forms of advertising, such as radio, television, paper, and social media—which all have a shelf life. So, if your budget is tight, you’ll get the most ROI from your fleet graphics marketing dollar. Get as many vehicles covered as you can now, then add more vehicles as you grow and your budget permits.
8. Fleet wraps protect your vehicle. Your vehicles are on the road a lot, and a lot can happen, like rocks kicked up by other vehicles and dents and scratches from other car doors. Your fleet wraps protect your vehicles from wear and tear and road debris because they act as a second skin.
9. Your fleet can be updated any time. If your branding or logo changes or if you want to promote a new product or service, we can change your vehicle graphics any time you want. The vinyl wrap keeps your original paint job safe, so graphics can be easily changed when you need.
10. Fleet graphics advertising is sticky. You’ll reach people of all income levels and from all walks of life. They can’t turn your fleet graphics off like the radio or television. And they can’t delete or ignore it like an email. Your fleet graphics will help you stand out and increase brand awareness.
Custom fleet wraps by Gate City Signs & Graphics can help you stand out from your competitors. With an eye-catching graphic display, every time you leave your premises, you’ll certainly be turning heads wherever you go. Plus, fleet wraps are the most budget friendly marketing tool to promote your business and generate leads. Whether you are a small business with only one or a few trucks or a larger business with an extended fleet, you’ll want to be noticed everywhere you go.
Gate City Signs & Graphics is “Where Your Image Matters.” We help your message reach a larger audience—where they live, shop, and work. And your cost per impression is cheap! Over the course of six years, your wrap can cost as little as $500 per year. Where else can you advertise your business for only $500 per year? You’ll reach people of all income levels through a long-term advertising medium, and for only a one-time expense.
Gate City Signs & Graphics fleet wraps can be designed for all types of vehicles:
At Gate City Signs & Graphics, we make fleet wraps simple. You’ll have your vehicles on the road working harder for you in just three easy steps.
Take advantage of our professional designers and their ingenuity, creativity, and experience. They will take your ideas and create a unique design to fit your vehicle. Do you want a similar design on multiple vehicle styles? No problem! We can customize your fleet graphics to fit different vehicles. So, you will have a cohesive, branded look on every vehicle your employees drive.
Gate City Signs & Graphics uses state-of-the-art vibrant inks, strong vinyl, and wide-format printers for your fleet graphics project. So, you can be assured of a long-lasting product that will hold up to weather and daily use of your fleet vehicles.
Our fleet vehicle graphic installers are highly experienced in vehicle wrap applications. They work closely with our in-house designers. And we constantly stay updated on the latest tools and installation methods so that our customers receive the best product every time.
Sign making is much more than a process. It’s an art! and the right sign will help your business grow.Get Started