27 Aug Top Ideas For Creating Interactive Brand Experiences At An Event
When attending an event or a trade show, most attendees know what to expect. This doesn’t mean they’re not open to a surprise or two. If you want your event to stand out, you need to offer attendees an engaging, interactive experience.
Establishing a presence for your brand at an event gives you a powerful platform for meeting new customers and making a lasting impression on them. While custom event signage and trade show displays are crucial to have at your event to make your brand stand out, it’s the interactive brand experience you create with customers that will take your brand to the next level in their minds.
Show Brand Value With Customer Testimonials
- One of the best ways you can make a truly authentic and meaningful connection with event attendees is to let someone share their personal story on how your brand has affected them. It also helps to add credibility to your brand, which leads to more sales.
- In fact, studies show that 70% of consumers look at product reviews before making a purchase, and product reviews are 12 times more trusted than product descriptions from manufacturers.
- So how do you collect these impactful stories from your customers? Start by asking your audience what they love about your event.
- You can use their feedback or even their stories about your event to tell a compelling story in turn, one that reflects how you’re creating more personalized experiences for them.
Allow People To Have Fun With Your Brand
- People want to interact with things that bring happiness, fun, and positive vibes to their lives. By associating your brand with these qualities, you are sure to create a positive and lasting impression of your brand in their minds, even after they go home.
- So how can you create a fun experience with your brand at an event? Here are just a few ideas to keep in mind:
- Have small games set up at your booth (ex: table tennis, ping pong, table hockey, etc.).
- Host unique giveaways or contests (ex: scavenger hunt, caption contest, or even a pub-quiz-style trivia game focused on questions about your event’s focus or theme).
- Customizable swag stations (ex: a caricature artist who captures your attendees’ likenesses).
- Social photo booths for attendees to take stills, videos, or GIFs, and share the images straight to their social media accounts. An extra bonus would be for your brand to create a unique hashtag which attendees can use to tag their pictures.
Gate City Signs and Graphics: Custom Event Signage And Trade Show Displays For Your Next Event
Stand out at your next event or trade show with custom event signage and trade show displays created personally for your business by Gate City Signs and Graphics! Contact us today to book your complimentary consultation to see how we can suit your needs, and to receive a personalized quote.