20 Oct This Will Convince You to Use Vehicle Graphics in High Point NC!
Imagine for a moment that every billboard in your service area features your advertising. It would be pretty hard to avoid being exposed to your message, wouldn’t it? This may sound like some crazy pipe dream when you are working with a limited budget. Yet, when you install vehicle graphics, you can come close to achieving the same effect.
When you add graphics to your fleet, you will have an army of billboards on wheels boosting your brand awareness. Thankfully, Gate City Signs & Graphics is making it easier than ever to take advantage of vehicle graphics in High Point, NC.
Let’s Look at the Numbers
If you are unsure about whether you should install vehicle graphics, consider these statistics:
- Name recognition. Car graphics build name recognition fifteen times more than other kinds of outdoor advertising
- Impressions. When you wrap your company car, you will reach between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions on the roads each day
- Reach. You reach approximately 2,500 people for every dollar you spend on a full wrap
- Memorable. Vehicle graphics and TV ads are the two most memorable forms of media
- On-the-go-Marketing. Each year, the average vehicle in the United States passes by nine million automobiles while traveling 15,000 miles
- Effective Marketing. Vehicle wraps are the most distinguished marketing medium according to half of the people in a recent survey
- Cost-Effective. At a lower cost per impression than any other advertising medium, vehicle graphics reach more potential customers
Types of Vehicle Graphics
Mobile marketing is a must whether you have hundreds of employees or are a one-person enterprise. Here are some of the most popular vehicle graphic solutions:
Vehicle Wraps – Wraps are ideal for you when you want to grab the attention of everyone around. We get our vinyl from Oracal, Avery Dennison, 3M, and other top names in the industry. We can completely cover the surface of your car or just wrap certain areas. We are also able to wrap around any aftermarket parts you may have.
Perforated Window Vinyl – If just covering the entire body of your vehicle with graphics is not enough, why not continue your message onto your windows? This is possible with perforated window vinyl. This film consists of thousands of tiny holes that make your branding visible on the outside while still allowing you to see out of your windows.
Spot Graphics – Thanks to spot graphics, it has never been easier to put your business’s logo on your work trucks. With this alternative, you can showcase your handiwork, services, and products with bright, full-color decals.
Vinyl Lettering – This is the most affordable way to put your company’s name and contact information on your car, van, truck, trailer, or boat. There is a broad range of standard sizes, colors, and typefaces, or we can create custom letters for you.
We knew we could convince you that you can’t afford to pass on vehicle graphics in High Point, NC. Now, that you are on board, we hope you will consider Gate City Signs & Graphics for your car wrap needs. For a free consultation, contact our friendly experts today!