14 Jul Sell More with These Residential Real Estate Signs!
What is the best way to sell a home? Do you hand out flyers to anyone who will take one? Do you turn to professionals? Do you take out an advertisement in the local paper? If you are a real estate agent, how do you make certain a property gets the most visibility possible to quickly close on a deal? We will explore all of these questions in today’s post.
The Importance of Having Signage
There are two specific audiences that are being targeted by the real estate signs in Greensboro, NC yards: home shoppers looking for houses to check out and realtors in search of properties to show their clients. On occasion, homebuyers are first exposed to properties for sale through online ads or print ads. They then rely on yard signs to guide them as they travel to the neighborhood. When working with customers who are searching for properties in specific neighborhoods, professionals also use these signs.
What Markers Are Commonly Used?
- Custom “For Sale” Signs – Aluminum frame holders are used for these signs. They are ideal when you use online marketing as a major tool for the sale of a home. For instance, you can give potential buyers the chance to access a dedicated website for the property when you add a quick response (QR) code. Features that are unique to the neighborhood are also showcased in custom signs.
- Informational Signs – These can be great addendums to already existing markers. For instance, if your home is currently in escrow but the sale may fall through, let consumers know that you are accepting backup offers.
- Residential Real Estate Markers – This sign may be hung from the eaves of the roof or suspended from a beam in the front yard. It highlights the name of the real estate agent and the real estate group they are associated with as well as their phone number and a website URL. If you are selling your home on your own, then the sign will state “for sale by owner” along with your phone number and a website where prospective buyers can take a virtual tour of the property.
Signs for Professionals
- Portable Real Estate Signs – If a property you are trying to sell has been on the market for a while, try changing the appearance of your markers. You can easily change out the signs located in front yards by using portable signage. In addition to displaying the customary information, you may also showcase information on comparable properties and reference a virtual walkthrough website.
- Open House Signage – When you are hosting an open house event, lawn markers and A-frame signs are essential to build interest in a house. Other signage options include banners and flags.
- Vehicle Magnets – Whenever you drive up to a property, identify yourself as a realtor with vehicle magnets. When you are on the road, you market your services by placing magnets with your professional affiliation, your likeness, your contact information, and your name on your car.
If you are ready to sell homes with residential real estate signs for Greensboro, NC, talk to the friendly professionals at Gate City Signs & Graphics.