24 Jun How to Get Free Fleet Graphics: Chrysler’s On the Job Incentives!
As a small business owner, it is hard to stand out from your competitors in today’s competitive marketplace. To help you with this, the Chrysler Corporation started the On The Job program which provides you with a $1,000 incentive to add vehicle graphics to your new Ram, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Fiat commercial vehicle. How can you take advantage of this offer? Read on to learn some of the particulars.
How It Works
To get up to $1,000 in commercial graphic incentives, you must purchase a Fiat, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, or Ram vehicle. There are only two exclusions that we know of: the Viper and SRT models. Eligibility for the $250, $500, and $1,000 commercial graphics program is dependent on your business spending a minimum of $250, $500, or $1,000 respectively on vehicle graphics. For example, you would get a $250 reimbursement if you spent $499 on graphics. However, you will get the full $500 reimbursement when you spend $500.
A maximum of $250 is available for Dodge Dart and Fiat 500 cars. To validate the spending and eligibility for any and all vehicle graphics, you must provide an invoice from the installer. We can help you with this.
Proof of Eligibility
This program is being offered by Chrysler to all businesses both big and small. All you have to do is prove that you are a qualified enterprise that has been in existence for at least 30 days prior to the date when you bought or leased your vehicle. The following documentation will serve as proof of eligibility:
- Business license
- A copy of an official government website document that verifies your company
- A fleet account number
- A copy of your most recent Form 1040 tax return and related schedules as filed with the Internal Revenue Service
- Enrolled BusinessLink customer ID
- Federal or tax forms with your federal tax identification number
- State or federal income tax forms demonstrating operation as a business entity
- Worker’s compensation or commercial general liability insurance
- A copy of government documents that show your nonprofit business name and tax ID
- Sales tax license
- State, county, or municipal business license
- Copy of assumed name or DBA documentation
- Business incorporation documents
- National Association of Realtors Membership or Real Estate License
Take Advantage of This Offer!
We do not play any official role in this program. However, we can serve as your vehicle wrap supplier if you want to take advantage of this incentive. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your organization’s brand awareness. And, when you do the math, a full vehicle wrap will only end up costing you less than a couple bucks per day averaged out over the course of its lifetime. That’s a heck of a deal for an advertisement that can reach up to 30,000 people per day.
Areas We Serve
From our shop in Greensboro, Gate City Signs & Graphics is proud to supply vehicle graphic design, fabrication, and installation services for Winston-Salem and High Point as well as the surrounding areas. If you are interested in taking advantage of Chrysler’s incentive program, please consider contacting our friendly professionals for a free quote on fleet graphics.