27 Oct Fleet Wraps for Delivery Companies in Greensboro a Great Way to Brand
If you operate a delivery company – whether you deliver food, parcels, people, or any other items – you have vehicles on the road virtually nonstop. Your fleet of cars, vans, trucks, and trailers is seen by tens of thousands of people on the roads of the Piedmont Triad every day as you go about your usual work.
But, do consumers know that these vehicles belong to your enterprise? If your fleet is not outfitted with graphics, you are missing out on a great marketing opportunity. Fortunately, Gate City Signs & Graphics is here to help with fleet wraps for delivery companies in Greensboro, NC.
Why Fleet Wraps?
We can tell you why you need to add graphics to your fleet until we are blue in the face, but we would rather share the facts with you:
- Mobile marketing campaigns produce immediate results. As a matter of fact, about three out of ten respondents in a recent survey said they were inspired to act and visit a business within a week of seeing their mobile ad.
- About 33 percent of consumers make purchases based on marketing they see.
- 98 percent of vehicle passengers and drivers say they remember ads they see on the sides of cars.
There are also these numbers from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- The average delivery company vehicle wrap can reach over 30,000 impressions per day traveling the streets of Greensboro.
- Mobile advertising reaches 95 percent of consumers.
- The cost to reach a thousand impressions (CPM) using vehicle wraps is about fifteen cents. On the other hand, to reach that many people with a newspaper add the CPM would be $11.66, the CPM for radio spots is $5.92, and it is $11.51 for local television advertisements.
- Vehicle wraps are the most effective and efficient type of outdoor advertising because they reach more people at a lower CPM than any other marketing medium.
What Is Possible with Fleet Wraps?
Fleet wraps are also great because they are virtually unavoidable, they advertise your business 24 hours a day for up to five years, and they reach the precise demographic you are targeting: consumers within your delivery area.
There are two main types of wraps: full wraps and partial wraps. They are basically exactly what they sound like. Full vehicle wraps cover the entire surface of your vehicle with your marketing message. Partial wraps only cover a few panels of your vehicle, usually between 25 percent and 75 percent of the surface area. We can even wrap the windows of your automobiles with perforated window vinyl. This film has thousands of small holes that allow your drivers to see out while still making your message visible on the outside.
Many fleet managers do not have the budget for wraps. Thankfully, we have a number of more affordable alternatives, including truck lettering and spot graphics. When you contact Gate City Signs & Graphics, we will make recommendations based on your budget and goals. For a free consultation on fleet wraps for delivery companies in Greensboro, NC, call today!