12 Jun Advertising with Courtesy Shuttle and Delivery Vehicle Graphics
Do you have a fleet of delivery vehicles on the road throughout the day? Or, do you offer courtesy shuttles that take clients to and from the airport or other places in town? If so, are you using these opportunities to market your brand? Delivery and courtesy shuttle vehicle graphics for Greensboro, NC are the perfect tool for getting your name in front of as many eyes as possible and driving sales. And, Gate City Signs & Graphics can help you look your best.
Why You Need Vehicle Graphics for Your Delivery and Courtesy Shuttle Vehicles
There are several reasons why you might get vinyl lettering, full vehicle wraps, or decals for your vehicles. Some include:
- Reinforcing Brand Recognition – Consumers are more likely to remember you the more they see your company colors, font, and logo. When shoppers remember you, they trust you, and you are the first one they call when they need your products or services.
- Affordable Marketing – You can market your enterprise at all hours of the night and day when you turn your vehicle into a mobile billboard.
- Reach Your Target Demographic – If most of your customers are travelers, the perfect way to reach them is with vinyl graphics on your shuttle as it travels to and from the airport. For delivery services, when you are on the road, you are generally just driving around your service area. These are the people you need to reach with a wrap. Vehicle graphics are more effective at reaching your target audience than any other advertising medium.
Methods for Getting Your Name out There
Vehicle graphics come in all shapes and sizes. Here are some ideas for your organization:
- Full Vehicle Wraps – When nothing but the best will do, full wraps are the way to go. We can cover every square inch of your vehicle, including aftermarket parts. We only use vinyl from world-renowned manufacturers, like 3M, Avery Dennison, and Oracal. This is the most expensive option, but it is worth it to make an impression on up to 70,000 people per day.
- Partial Vehicle Wraps – Our talented, in-house graphic designers work with the colors of your bus, van, truck, or car to make it appear as if you have a full vehicle wrap at a fraction of the price. We often use vibrant images depicting your products and services. Graphics are ideal, since humans can process visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Pictures really are worth a thousand words!
- Vinyl Lettering – If you are strapped for cash and have a large fleet, you may think delivery vehicle graphics in Greensboro, NC are not for you. And, you would be wrong. You cannot afford NOT to have graphics. The most affordable alternative is vehicle lettering. You can display your contact information and company name in any color. To really catch the eyes, consider reflective, matte, neon, and metallic vinyl styles.
- Window Perf – Your marketing does not need to stop at your windows! With vinyl window perf, you can use the large windows of your courtesy shuttle bus to advertise your enterprise, while still allowing passengers to look out.
These are just some ideas. Every business is different. We cater our approach to your company’s goals, budget, and vehicles. Contact Gate City Signs & Graphics today for a free consultation and quote!