11 Apr Advertise Restaurant Deals with Window Graphics in Greensboro NC
In the competitive food service industry, most business owners are working with razor-thin margins. The difference between losing money and making a profit rests on being noticed. Restaurateurs often times have the mistaken belief that they need to spend thousands on radio and television ads to attract hungry diners. This is not the case. Window graphics in Greensboro, NC are the affordable way to make an impression. A local Little Caesar’s realized this, so they contacted Gate City Signs & Graphics for window decals for their store.
What We Did for Little Caesar’s
After an initial consultation, we learned that our client wanted to advertise the latest “Hot-N-Ready” deals while also covering up windows that looked into storage areas of the business. We recommended full-color window graphics featuring images of the products they wanted to promote. Once they approved of the art proofs of exactly what the finished product would look like, we got down to work.
We used our large format digital printer to render the graphics on top-quality vinyl adhesive film. We then worked with the client’s schedule to install the graphics at a time when it would not disrupt business. We covered the graphics with an overlaminate vinyl film to ensure they will continue to advertise for long into the future. In the end, the client was completely satisfied with the job we did.
How Do Restaurants Use Window Graphics?
There are many ways to use window graphics to advertise your eatery. These include:
- Announcing Restaurant Hours – Most restaurants prefer to use vinyl window lettering to share their contact information and business hours. However, lettering can be used for just about anything. Vinyl lettering is available in metallic, reflective, matte, and neon styles in any color you want.
- Sharing Images of Menu Items – Are you best known for certain dishes? If so, use full-color vinyl window graphics to showcase photos of your most popular items. Foot traffic will see this and come right in.
- Build Your Brand – Getting your name out there is key to bringing in new diners. Once people have seen your logo and name repeatedly, they will remember who you are and think of you when they are hungry.
- Use Window Cling for Short-Term Promotions – If you have seasonal promotions, you can let passersby know about these specials with static cling window graphics in Greensboro, NC. You can easily remove the cling when your deal is done and store it for next year. Put people in a festive mood with window cling during the holidays.
- Complement Your Cuisine – With window graphics evocative of your cuisine, you can put consumers in the mood for your foods. For example, a picture of Venice’s Grand Canal in your window will pique foodies’ interest in Italian food.
Areas We Serve
From our headquarters in Greensboro, we are proud to serve Winston-Salem, NC and High Point, NC with window graphics for restaurants. If you want to boost your advertising, contact the friendly professionals at Gate City Signs & Graphics today for a free consultation.