21 Jun 3 Reasons Office Lobby Signs Will Help Boost Your Business
Have you ever had your customer wonder if they’ve walked into the right place when visiting your business? If so, then you need to fix this issue right away as you’re missing out on a branding opportunity!
Lobby signs, or reception signs, are a perfect way to create a customer experience from the moment potential clients step foot in your business. When a prospective client walks into your lobby, you want them to feel secure that they’re working with a company that is both established and successful. The image you create—from the parking lot to the front door to your office lobby—instills that confidence in your prospective clients.
Still not convinced that office lobby signs are right for your business? Here are just a few reasons why lobby signs will be one of the best investments your business can make:
Establish Your Brand
- Ask yourself: When you walk through the front door, do your clients know exactly what your business is all about?
- If not, reception signs are a great tool to solve this issue by displaying business slogans, mottos, and even your logo.
- Provide your potential clients with additional information about your business beneath your sign. This could include products and services, in order to educate them and pique their interest in your other offerings.
Create Trust With Clients
- While making sure your clients know they are in the right place, it’s important that this place also makes them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Client trust is important to establish in your business, and lobby signs create a professional atmosphere while also providing a warm and welcoming environment for clients.
- The more trust you can build with your clients, the more likely they are to do business with you, including purchasing your products and services.
Provide Directional Cues
- Reception signs are not only important in creating brand awareness and trust with your clients, but they can also assure potential clients that they are in the right place and help them find certain areas within your building.
- This is especially important if you have multiple rooms, offices, or departments that you need to direct potential clients to.
- Examples of lobby signs that provide directional cues can include interactive maps, plaques with room numbers and arrows on them, and signs that state where a parking garage entrance is.
Gate City Signs & Graphics: Custom Office Lobby Signs For Your Business
Using the best cutting-edge design and manufacturing techniques in the sign industry, Gate City Signs & Graphics can create a custom office lobby sign that will make a powerful statement and a lasting impression to your clients. We specialize in ensuring that your company delivers an energetic, high-impact visual to your clients, vendors, and employees every time they walk through your doors. Contact us today to book your complimentary consultation and receive a personalized quote.